A FRONT THAT OFFERS ALL GALICIAN PEOPLE TO ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING MINIMUM 10 PRINCIPLES
- Galicia is a nation, and as such has the right to self-government
- The Galician people shall exercise power in Galicia
- The resources for production, distribution and credit belong to the Galician people.
- The countryside association shall start with a cooperative stage, as a first stage to more developed manner of socialisation.
- Small companies and artisanal industries shall be joined up into larger production units.
- Large capitalist companies shall be nationalised with immediate effect
- The administrative organisation of the Galician countryside shall have as its centre parish type groups, that shall be integrated into the Region. Urban areas shall be managed by the Councils, made up from Districts.
- Education shall be available to all people
- Galician shall be the official language of Galicia, and shall be compulsorily taught.
- National Galician liberation does underrate Galician federative validity with other nations in the Peninsula.
Terra e Tempo, number 1, México, 1965.